check_mysqldump-secure is a Nagios/Icinga monitoring addon that will report the state of mysqldumps. The following states are reported:
- Did every database dump correctly?
- Is the last dump within the specified time cycle?
- If encryption is required, was the dump encryted?
- If compression is required, was the dump compressed?
- If logging is required, was the dump logged?
Long plugin output is supported and will be displayed. Such as:
- How many databases dumped
- How many databases skipped
- How many databases failed
- How long did it take to dump everything
- How many megabytes have been dumped
(Click for travis-ci view.)
Visit the project home page at github for more information: check_mysqldump-secure.