mysqldump-secure 0.13 Changelog(0.13.tar.gz)
This is a major release.
- [Fix] #17 [sec] chmod is done after dumping to disk (now using umask before)
- [Fix] #16 allow 0700 chmod formats as well as 700
- [Enh] Added documentation about security measurements
- [Enh] Improved code readability of integrity checks
- [Enh] Auto-fix Nagios Log chmod permissions.
- [Enh] Add chmod setting for Nagios Log in config.
- [Enh] Added compression preset: pigz
The full Changelog is available at github.com: CHANGELOG.md.